Aleš Zemánek - founder and CEO of AZUB

Graeme Willgress

ABOUT

When I began this process seven years ago, I never imagined it would still be going in 2017. I have always loved camping and being outdoors. I spent many years climbing, flying and living in places that allowed me to follow my passion for these sports.

I have ranged over most of the UK’s mountains, climbed in the French Riviera, the Italian Dolomites and Austrian Alps and mountain biked in California. I flew paragliders in the French Alps and have long revered Scotland and its mountains as one of the wonders of the world. Every part of my adult life has been about seeking out adventures big and small and then trying to see them through.

It is no wonder that when my mind collapsed for the fourth and most serious time that I would turn to the outdoor environment for solace and recovery. There is nothing I enjoy more than sitting by my wee tent making a brew as the sunsets following a good ride.

The peace and internal quiet that I feel only exists when I’m in these special places, but I’m working on that. Everything else I do grows out of my adventures, big and small. Sharing them in public is a complete pleasure. I hope you enjoy them.

Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.

Albert Einstein

RIDES

BASED IN

CONTRIBUTED

CONTACT ME

Stay up to date

Register your bike

Follow us online

Get the Book for Recumbent Riders for free

Join our mailing list and download our book full of inspiring stories from the recumbent world.

Your book will be sent to your email. Enjoy!