We have extended the 5% Off-season discount till 15th of February 2019 when the new price list will come into force. You can find new price lists on a special page here.
By just a quick look you can realize few news we will bring to reality next Friday. Here is a short list. We will post larger document next Friday too describe everything thoroughly as we are more than excited to see all of the news coming into reality.
- AZUB TRIcon GR – new model with 3×26″ wheels (name comes from Gravel&Road)
- more drivetrain options for AZUB Ti-FLY X with basic 3×9 Shimano Acera available as well
- Shimano Steps 6100 available with 1×9, 1×10, Rohloff, NuVinci, and Nexus Inter-5E Di2
- quick release wheels as standard for all trikes (5mm Allen key)
- new trike seat mesh with integrated pocket and reflective elements – lightweight, highly breathable
- winter inserts for trike seats to increase rider’s comfort in low temperatures
- M,L,XL – trike and bike seat sizes unified
- black spokes and silver nipples as standard
- Continental Double Fighter III tire option – great all condition tyre we missed in our range
- Increased tire clearance on all two-wheelers (except for Origami)
- SA 90mm drum brakes as standard for trikes (except the Ti-FLY X and TRIcon GR)
- AZUB Ibex, AZUB Apus, AZUB Bufo discontinued
- BionX discontinued
- SA 70mm drum brakes discontinued
- Shimano Steps 8000, 24“ wheels for AZUB MAX, and tens of other options available upon request as under LEVEL 3 project
Join the worldwide group of AZUB fans
Get the latest stories, be inspired by our amazing builds and get some inside view.
You are close to join the fan group. Just see your inbox and confirm your e-mail address.